One super Easy and Healthy Recipe, that everyone can make!
Nothing is more playful and healthier than mixing fresh veggie colors!
Fully cooked chicken mixed with half cooked vegetables, keeps most of nutritional values in our plates.
So, my 3 color choice was broccoli, red pepper, and carrot. What is your favorite 3 veggie color mix?
Every TUESDAY (Protein Recipes) and FRIDAY!
- Calories ............. 332 kcal
- Protein ............... 37 g
- Total Carbs ........... 20 g
- Total Fat ............ 5,5 g
- 300g chicken breasts
- 1 broccoli 300g
- 1 carrot
- 1 red pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1,5 tsp olive oil
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Cut into small pieces all ingredients: chicken breast (skinless and boneless), broccoli, red pepper, and a carrot.
2. Put a skillet on high heat, and when it is warm, add 1,5 tsp of olive oil .
3. Start with chicken meat, and let it fully cook on medium high heat. Season it with salt and pepper, and also use cover to cook it faster.
4. When meat is ready, lower the heat, add veggies and cook for couple more minutes.
*** By The Croft by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/tnV_PH26SVU
*** Parasail - Silent Partner: https://youtu.be/MzO4zfNO0kQ