Web chef, Kimberly Turner, from http://CookingWithKimberly.com shares with you How to Cook Russian Beef Borscht Stoneware Ramekins!
* This was a peasants' dish, now more mainstream as somewhat of a classic delicacy. That being said, you used what you had when it came to cooking. I would typically add carrots and beets to this recipe, but didn't have them. That didn't stop me. This borscht tasted just as it should have with fresh ingredients from my garden and love sprinkled on top. Enjoy!
* Recipe & Blog Post: http://CookingWithKimberly.com/how-to-cook-russian-beef-borscht-in-stoneware-ramekins
Be a Champion in the Kitchen! Eat Deliciously!
* "Like" on Facebook: http://facebook.com/CookingWithKimberly
* Add on iFood.tv: http://iFood.tv/CookingWithKimberly
* Follow @CookingWithKimE on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CookingWithKimE
Stoneware Ramekins: http://FromRussia.com
Video Production: http://KapowMag.com
Music: "Padanaya Blokov" by Kevin MacLeod - http://Incompetech.com
Kimberly's Fitness: Register for Classes @ http://BAMNiagara.ca - "Don't Hate...Get in SHAPE!"
CWK is Made in Niagara! Are you? List your Biz @ http://MadeInNiagara.info/list-your-biz