How to Make Best Brownies - NO SUGAR, NO BUTTER, NO FLOUR! A Recipe you have to try - it really tastes amazing!
A healthy dessert made with love, Merry Christmas! ^^
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 brownie):
- Calories .............. 90 kcal
- Protein .............. 2,5 g
- Total Carbs ........... 14 g
- Total Fat .............. 4 g
INGREDIENTS (for 12 brownies):
- 1 banana
- 10 dates
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 15g cocoa
- 30g blended oats
- 40g chocolate (70%)
- 30g raspberries
+ snow - coconut flour
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. In a large bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Blend 1 banana and 10 dates (remove pit) until very smooth creamy texture. This will make brownies sweet :)
5. Place the blended mix into the bowl with eggs. Add coconut oil, baking powder, cocoa and blended oats. Whisk it all together.
6. Place the baking paper inside a pan and pour the mixture inside it. Bake for 20min.
7. While baking, place 70% chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of heating water (be careful for the bowl not to touch the water). Stir with a spoon until melted. Leave it to cool.
8. Serve brownies with raspberries, melted chocolate and make it snow with coconut flour!
PREPARATION TIME: 20 min preparation + 20 min baking = 40min