How to Make Guacamole Deviled Eggs
Today we are preparing something easy and delicious - Guacamole Deviled Eggs, a perfect Dinner Idea. Looks cute and
tastes wonderfully! This is a healthy recipe that can be created on various ways, by adding different
ingredients. I am sharing with you one simple green-white plate, so have a bite!
Every TUESDAY (Protein Recipes) and FRIDAY!
- Calories ............. 215 kcal
- Protein ................ 7 g
- Total Carbs ............ 7 g
- Total Fat ............. 19 g
- 5 eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- dill and parsley
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- flax and sesame for decoration
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Make hard boil eggs by keeping them in boiling water for 8 min.
2. Wash the eggs in cold water, and peel them. Cut the eggs on half, and set aside 3 yolks.
3. Guacamole mixture: in the bowl mix 3 yolks with 1 avocado, 1/2 lemon juice, herbs, olive oil, and season it with
salt, pepper, garlic and cayenne pepper.
4. Blend it all and with guacamole mixture fill empty egg white halves and cucumber slices.
5. Serve Guacamole Deviled Eggs with some flax and sesame on top, enjoy your dinner!
*** By The Croft by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/tnV_PH26SVU
*** Together With You by JR Tundra - Youtube Audio Library
Thanks for watching video How to Make Guacamole Deviled Eggs - Dinner Recipes.