One of my favorite easy to make Recipes. I wanted to share with you how to make a beautiful flavor mix - apple, cinnamon and nuts.
This fast, easy and healthy snack dessert, served with fruit, doesn't require cooking, nor sugar adding - just a raw fresh mix.
It is a perfect base for fruit salads, chia pudding, pies and many other delicious fall recipes.
FULL RECIPE: https://spineat.wordpress.com/2016/11/04/healthy-fall-apple-salad/
Every TUESDAY (Protein Recipes) and FRIDAY!
NUTRITION FACTS per 1 serving:
- Calories ............. 240 kcal
- Protein .............. 3,5 g
- Total Carbs ........... 27 g
- Total Fat ............. 14 g
INGREDIENTS for 2 servings:
- 2 apples
- 40g walnuts
- 100g pineapple
- 1 tsp cinnamon
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Peal 2 apples, grate them and place them into a bowl. I love to use Gala apples, because they have that
sweet and sour taste, that doesn'e require aditional sugar.
2. Mix apples with cinnamon, blended walnuts.
3. Add fruit - pineapple.
* If you want sweeter taste, I suggest adding a little bit of honey.