Preparation time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 30 minutes
Nutrition information per Cheerios Cheesecake
266 kcal (15% GDA)
12.4g fat (18% GDA)
7.1g saturates (36% GDA)
18.3g sugars (22% GDA)
0.4g salt (10% GDA)
Wholegrain servings: 1
For the base
50g Cheerios whole
For the Lemon Topping
200g low fat 2% Greek yoghurt
5 tbsp lemon curd
Finely grated zest of a lemon
100ml whipping cream lightly whipped
40g Cheerios whole
1. Arrange four 7cm glass ramekins on a baking tray. Divide the 50g Cheerios equally between the ramekins to form a base.
2. To make the topping, put the greek yoghurt, lemon curd and lemon zest into a large bowl and mix until smooth.
3. In a smaller bowl, whip the cream until it makes slightly floppy peaks. Fold the cream into the lemon mixture until smooth. Carefully spoon the mixture onto the Cheerios and smooth off with a palette knife.
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes until firm.
5. For the topping use Cheerios to decorate as hair and make a blueberry and Cheerios face.
For more information on whole grain and handy hints to help you eat more whole grain you can visit www.wholegrain.co.uk