Thanksgiving Dinner - learn how to make Roasted Pumpkin Salad Recipe. Easy, Healthy and Colorful recipe that brings out the flavor and the texture of the homemade fall dinner, made with love.
- Calories .............. 560 kcal
- Protein .................. 36 g
- Total Carbs ........... 38 g
- Total Fat ............... 22 g
- 400g pumpkin
- 200g chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 100g feta cheese
- ½ red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sesame
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 220°C
2. Cut the pumpkin into cubes and place them onto the baking tray.
3. Drizzle pumpkin cubes with oil and season it with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add pumpkin seeds and 1 clove of garlic. Whisk all the ingredients together.
4. Place the tray into the oven and bake it for 20 min, until pumpkin is golden brown.
5. Meanwhile cut the chicken breast (skinless and boneless) into small pieces. Cook it in a skillet on medium high heat until fully cooked. Season it with salt and pepper while cooking.
6. Remove the tray from the oven. Mix the warm roasted pumpkin with chicken meat. Leave it cool for 10 minutes.
7. Meanwhile cut a red pepper, feta cheese into cubes and half of the red onion into rings. Add them to the tray.
8. Sprinkle the mixture with sesame, half of the lemon and soy sauce. Drizzle some fresh herbs on the top, and your wonderful dinner is ready to be served.