A huge portion of the entire wine drinkers’ population celebrate special occasions with the bubbly, light-colored champagne over red and white wines for a lot of great reasons. With this, it is safe to say that it is quite impossible for anybody not to fall in love with a little glass or a whole bottle of such a bubbly beverage.
According to the Drinks Business, Moet & Chandon secured the top spot as the bestselling brand for two consecutive years now. To know Moet & Chandon and more in the list, below are ten champagne brands that have proven to be most popular in the world that you might consider trying:
1. Moet & Chandon. Often considered as the best champagne brand in the world, Moet & Chandon has been the bestselling champagne variety across the global market. On top of its famous brand ambassadors like Roger Federer and Scarlett Johansson and sponsorship of some of the world’s best events, its ace quality makes this luxury brand the best champagne there is in the world.
2. Veuve Clicquot. This champagne brand is almost everywhere. In fact, it has made it onto the podium. No doubt, Veuve Clicquot has made a buzz on social media like Instagram, present especially in social gatherings. It was even mentioned in Tinie Tempah’s lyrics. Yes, it’s that famous, I guess.
3. Nicolas Feuillate. Although Moet & Chandon proved to be the best selling in the world, Nicolas Feuillate still won the hearts of most champagne lovers in France. This champagne brand is known to be one of the youngest in terms of when it was founded. It was 1976 when it was first discovered and yet, until now, it has continued to reach one of the top spots on the list of bestsellers.
4. G.H. Mumm. Owning the number four spot as the best champagne brand in the world, G.H. Mumm’s CEO, Mr. Usain Bolt is cutely taking the business of celebrating and entertaining. To him, such an achievement calls for a genuine celebration.
5. Laurent-Perrier. Considered one of the elegant champagne brands in the market today, Laurent-Perrier was founded way back in 1912. Although champagnes in general are low in calories, this champagne brand is highlighted as the best low caloric one by the fashion crowd. Kate Moss agrees, apparently.
6. Taittinger. This one’s a family run champagne brand like Ruinart and is famous for it. Taittinger’s chardonnay blend is said to set it apart from the rest of champagnes, though. In fact, a lot of wine enthusiasts have given this a high rating. To them, Taittinger is truly worth a try.
7. Pommery. Owned by Ms. Pommery who is also successful in the wool business back in 1856, this champagne brand was a success also with the help of Mr. Henry Vasiner and Mr. Adolphe Hubinet, a financial advisor and business director of Ms. Pommery, respectively. It was a perfect partnership that even until now, Pommery still made it to the top 10 bestselling champagne wine brands worldwide.
8. Piper-Heidsieck. This iconic luxury brand is famous especially among fashion and lifestyle personalities. In fact, Marilyn Monroe and Marie Antoinette have this as their brand of choice. It must be so good that it is still able to do well to date no matter how huge the competition is.
9. Lanson. This amazing champagne brand was founded in 1760 and is loved for its perfect blend with pinot noir and chardonnay. Lanson is made only from the best grapes among the 500-shectare wide vine. No wonder it made it to the top 10 list.
10. Canard-Duchene. If you want an affordable, yet equally delicious champagne, this brand is the one for you. Up since 1868, Canard-Duchene not only made it to this prestigious list, it was also granted the right by the Russian Imperial Family to adopt its coat of arms as the family emblem. Hence, the appearance of crowned two-headed eagle on every Canard-Duchene bottle label.
Learn more about the latest champagne offers at http://wine.delivery